Monday 24 December 2012

Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar: What’s Behind DOOR 24?



Lets go through the door…

December 24th……

Happy Crimbo Eve!!


Enchanted Rose

 

Enchanted Rose is the last limited edition glitter and the polish behind the final door L
Its perfect Christmas colour of a fine red glitter with a clear base.

Below I have teamed Enchanted Rose with my Barry M Blood Orange polish from the Gelly Collection.  As you can see it really sparkles and is the prettiest red glitter Christmas polish EVER!  I love it!!!  I've tried to capture its greatness but it reflects in so many ways it was a bit hard :(
 


So that's it, all the doors have been opened.  Hope you've enjoyed swatching the Calendar with me?
 
Hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas! :)
 

Have you been behind door number Twenty-four yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment